Friday, June 19, 2009

Paaking caas... and stealing license plates


Back in New York. hoooray

Last weekend Joe and I took a little trip out to visit our friend Sam at his house on Cape Cod. This was such a fun trip. we got there on friday and went out to dinner and hung out/pre gamed at his house. Once we were good to go, we headed out to the bar that's within walking distance of his house. At the bar we proceeded to dance our asses off and just have a general rocking good time. Funny story from this excursion... I tried to steal a license plate off the rafter in the bar- that got shut down immediately because the bartender just didn't understand that I clearly NEEDED that license plate because it was GEORGIA and more specifically, fulton co.-- gotta represent. oh well. that was a fail. but all together the night was a great success. 
The next day we spent the whole day at the beach and then had a cook out and went to a party in another town on the Cape.  I learned a new drinking game called beer kill. good times- I ended up tackling this girl who was on the opposite team, but she loved it so NBD. 
(some photos for your enjoyment...)


Sam and me relaxing on the Beach
Sam, me and Joe at Joey's house in Chatham

This past week I just hung out in the city at Joe's apt. and tried my best to catch up with my friends in NYC. It was rather hectic. Thursday night Mike and I went to this bar/restaurant down by campus. three mojitos later... wow! enough said. 

Today I got up and got ready to leave for Fire Island. (where I will be working as a nanny for the next month and a half) yyesssss! been waiting for this for months. We got out here late this evening and after we got here and brought all our bags to the house, we went to the club for dinner. delicious- as usual. and now I am wiped out and laying in bed, looking forward the next month and awaiting Liz to join me for another absolutely amazing summer full of bikes, beaches, parties, outdoor showers, and of course.... my two favorite little girls!  
In the meantime time for me to start scoping out the summer potentials...  ;) 

summer on Fire Island = lots more stories to share! finally. 


Beautiful view of the houses along the bay

à bientot,
Hill



1 comment:

  1. im so happy you are updating your blog so i can keep up with your fabulous life. im also extremely jealous of your amazing summer! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete