Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fashion Week 2009

So this past week was fashion week and I have many fun events to share...
First off, on Saturday (V-day... the dreaded!!) I went to the James Coviello fashion show in the village. It was in a townhouse where they had converted two rooms into a place to display their fall collection. Very cool.  
Then Sunday was the DVF (where I intern) after party at tenjune, which the other interns and I were lucky enough to get to go to. This was so fabulous and the girls from "The City" were there-- of course had to take pictures with them....


The next day I had to be at the office at 7:30, but not before trying to piece together 25 copies of Women's Wear Daily. (No easy feat, as most news stands only get about 5 copies) So yea, at the office there was a ton of stuff going on that I was excited to be a part of but it was super tiring! 

Wednesday, I had to work all day and then at the end of the day, we went to the tents to help set up for the American Express VIP fashion show. We got to work backstage and then go out and watch the show as well.  The week was absolutely crazy, and I am so glad that I am finally getting a chance to rest! But well worth it... Another photo for your enjoyment....

No comments:

Post a Comment